https://wanttono.com/health/itchy-heat-bumps/
So last year, around the same time (2015), I had this same ( Bumps ) issue. I think it stopped when I threw away the vitamin tablets I got from the health store.
Now known as = Pompholyx (dyshidrotic eczema)
But now it has started all over again; it’s been a few days, and now it’s getting more itchy, almost unbearable at times, so I’m online searching for clues.
About a week ago, I bought the Swisse brand IMMUNE tablets and the Swisse brand SLEEP tablets, but I’m not sure if the (Heat Bumps), as I call them, started a day before or a day after.
I just can’t recall which day it started, so I’m going to stop them and hope that it’s something in those that’s the cause. It’s worse in my right hand atm, and sometimes it feels like there’s something moving under my skin.
2023 – Still happened 5 times & I used the same meds.
2024 – Still using 2021 medications as a solution; I don’t believe the topical creams do anything.
2025 – Forgot to write it down, but I started using 70% isopropyl alcohol, which did not prevent it, but when it started happening, it did dry it out pretty fast.
2026 – Still using 70% isopropyl alcohol, working great. I now use 70% isopropyl alcohol to disinfect my hands as soon as I come home, and after shaking hands with anyone or cleaning the house, and after chores, I probably clean my hands with this at least 5 times a day. This is in addition to washing my hands with Lux soap even more times a day. And the Itchy Heat Bumps do come once or twice a year, but this stuff clears it out in days and does not even reach the excessively itchy stage.

Comments
Post a Comment
Do Not add Links!